Wednesday 15 February 2012

A small haul.

 Rose print dress

I bought this dress in the Boohoo sale for £10. Unfortunately it is no longer in stock, but it may be worth checking out the other dresses in the sale on their website. I love the lace detail on the dress and the floral pattern. I haven't worn the dress out yet but when I have tried it on, it has been slightly short so I would wear it with tights or shorts underneath. It is flowy though which is nice.



Lace up ankle boots
These boots were also from Boohoo and they cost £15. I havent worn them out yet but they seemed comfy when I tried them on. I love that they fold over at the top and I think that the little heel is cute.

Floral top and green jeans - Outfit of the day



This floral top was from New Look and cost £11. These jeans were from Tescos and they cost £16.
The top is flowy and loose, but maybe this due to the size I bought. It has a knot thing at the bottom that I thought would be annoying but it hasnt bothered me at all.
I love the colour of the jeans. They are really comfy. The material is soft and smooth.
I wore this outfit today. My leather jacket was from a past New Look sale and cost £18. I wore white pumps with this which I forgot to include in this photo (sorry!).

Natural collection nail varnish

I have been keen to try these out for ages. They cost £1.90 each or they are 3 for £5. I bought these from Boots.
I only bought these today so I haven't tried them out on my nails but when I do I might do a review. I know you need to put on two coats to get the "full" colour.
The nail varnish on the left is the shade Frosted Plum.
                                         The nail varnish in the centre is the shade Raspberry.
                                         The nail varnish on the right is the shade Topaz.
Has anyone tried out the Natural Collection nail varnishes? If you have please comment and let me know what you thought about them. :')







6 comments:

  1. Love that dress, it's really cute! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog, it means a lot!

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so adorable! I love the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete