Tuesday 21 February 2012

Prom photo.


This is my prom photo. I'm in the blue dress at the front! I wish I'd smiled more, I look so moody :(
But yes, 2 months after prom we finally recieved our lovely keepsake.
Im so excited for prom this december now, It was a great night that I enjoyed alot :)
These are a few friends of my mine. My best friend Jess is at the back in a green/blue dress that you cant see that well :L
I thought I would share this with you all anyway, Its something very special to me.

5 comments:

  1. Your prom is so early! When I was a senior last year in the states, my prom was in May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! we have two, Im in sixthform which lasts two years so we always have one near christmas :)

      Delete
  2. I never got to have a prom :( My school would never let us organise one...killjoys! Lovely photo though-your dress and hair are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete