Saturday 28 June 2014

My First Playsuit

 
 
A few weeks ago I bought my first playsuit from Primark, and have been pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. I've always been wary of trying playsuits, as I thought they would be too tight and constrict my movement. When I spotted this playsuit, I loved the floral pattern and knew I had to try it. It may be black but I still think it is a lovely, little piece for summer.









The Outfit -
Playsuit - Primark, £13
Sandals - Asda, around £10
Bracelet - New Look or Primark, £2-£4 (Bought a while ago sorry)
Necklace - A childhood gift
Nail Varnish - Barry M 'Carousel', £4
 
 
I took these pictures in a friends garden and her dogs wanted to get involved! The black/brown dog 'Charlie' is a mixed breed, and very naughty. The white dog 'Peppy' is a Westie who I have known as long as I've known my best friend, 5/6 years now. Peppy was  VERY scared of the camera and the flash, hence his angry expression!
 
 
 
 
Overall the playsuit was very comfy and I enjoyed wearing it. I felt that it was a little short but I did like the style of it. This whole outfit was a simple one, for a sunny day and trip to the cinema, but I believe the playsuit could be dressed up too, for a night out for something. It was a bargain at £13 and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for more playsuits.

Hope you enjoyed this post x


No comments:

Post a Comment