Friday 15 June 2012

Haul - Recent Finds!

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would share some things I've recently bought with you. I spent far too much money, my bank balance has suffered!


ELIVE shampoo and conditioner - £1.25 (on offer) - Superdrug
Palmer's stretch mark cream - £5.39 - Superdrug. This is £4 in Wilkinson, which I discovered after buying it. I wasn't impressed!
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - £7.69 - Superdrug
Hair clips - 80p - Wilkinson 
17 soft liner - £3.99 - Boots
                                             Barry M nail varnish - £2.99 - Superdrug
Pantene shampoo - around £2.50 - Tesco
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick - £3.99 (on offer) - Superdrug


I bought this cute, simple notebook from Wilkinson for £2.75.

I shouldn't have spent this much at all! However I don't regret it, I'm happy with everything I've bought although I haven't tried the ELIVE shampoo yet!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. The weather is horrible here in Wales, it's pouring down with rain. we just had a bit of thunder and lightening too! I'm going to spend my weekend drinking hot cups of tea and reading a good book!
Today I also did a blog interview for the lovely Rose from Pipsqueak. If you would like to read the interview click here. If you would like to do a blog interview for Rose, give this post a read.
Thank-you for reading! xx

6 comments:

  1. love that nail polish color, and I have the kate lipstick too! Love it!
    Sounds like you're dealing well with the not-so-great weather. I love relaxing when the climate is icky. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, it's in the shade "Cappucino". I love mine too!
      Yeah it's horrible, I have spent the day relaxing! :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I tagged you in the Liebster Award!

    http://izzaturrusydas.blogspot.sg/2012/06/liebster-award.html#disqus_thread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oo okay thanks, I'll do it tomorrow as I just posted ><

      Delete
  3. Great haul! :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete