THIS post, I decided to make my own 7 goals to complete over the next 7 days. Louise has been doing this and it appears to have been really beneficial for her and the people she has involved in her goals such as her beautiful baby daughter! My best friend will benefit from my goals :)
1. Finish my photography exam book - As you may or may not know I am doing a photography As level, I have one week to complete my book to a hopefully A grade standard!
2. EXERCISE! - I have really gotten lazy recently. My mum has bought an exercise bike so I think using the exercise bike for about half an hour or more everyday would benefit me a lot!
3. Blog more- I need to start preparing and posting posts more regularly, I have lots to blog about about but I never get round to it. I think if I prepared posts beforehand I'd find it easier to blog more regularly! Watch out for more posts! I want to do at least 4 over the next 7 days, excluding this one!
4. Clean- Due to exams then half term then lazyness my room has suffered rather a lot. It is the messiest it's ever been. I have a floordrobe, paper and random bits covering my floor. To make things worse I have my own bathroom which needs a good clean too!
5. Start saving for New Zealand! - When I have enough money I have been invited to live/stay in my uncle's spare bedroom for a few months. He lives with his fiance' and new baby, my new cousin Lewis, whom I'm yet to meet. I haven't met my two other cousin's who live out there with my uncle and aunt either! I need to go. I'll work out there for a few months before university :) Celebrating Christmas out there would be cool too!
6. Give Abbie her birthday presents - Due to lack of money I couldn't give my best friend anything for her birthday. However she was very understanding and will receive a lovely bag of goodies from me over the next few days!
7. See Snow White and the Huntsmen - I am desperately want to see this film, it looks great! I shall go within the next 7 days :)
Hope you enjoyed this post and it inspired you somehow. If you have done or do any similar posts feel free to leave links to them below and I'll have a read.
Please do go and check out Louise's post and her whole blog if you haven't, she is wonderful! xx