Monday 31 December 2012

A Little Haul - The Sales!

Hello everyone, I haven't posted for over a month, I'm shocked. I feel very annoyed at myself for abandoning my blog. School work and Christmas prevented me from doing a post. I'm very sorry! I have lots of posts planned including a few lovely beauty things that I want to review and show you, I'm not dissapearing again!

Before and after Christmas I went shopping and manged to find some lovely things on sale. I thought I'd show you them all just to give you an idea of my personal style/tastes and the types of things you can find in sales.

Dress- 

My favourite purchase has to be my new dress. It was reduced from £35 to £10 - big bargain. I was delighted when I found it, tried it on and liked it!


 



I love the pattern on the dress. Its a variety of bright flowers, leaves and hearts in different colours. The black pattern is a landscape on mountains and trees, a little difficult to show you all but I've included a picture of the pattern below. I don't own any dresses with this type of pattern so that's an extra bonus.
I also really like the collar, its my favourite on dresses and tops.
The dress is long, it goes past the knees. Personally I don't like wearing really short or really long dresses so its the perfect length. I'll include it in a OOTD soon.


The lovely pattern. 


Tops/shirts

I picked up both of these tops from New Look in their sale (ignore the hangers I placed them on). They're both made from good quality material and were in the sale.





The top on the left was £7 and the horses shirt on the right was £8 - both reduced in the sale. 
It was the pattern on the left top that made is stand out to me. I really like it and the orangy, green colours on. I also really love the collar, something that I also liked about the dress.
The shirt type top on the right appealed to because of the cute horse print. I do love horses, typical girly thing I guess. Again I love this collar, I'm a push over for them! This collar is different though because it has tips, they're gold and detailed. They add a cute little touch  to the shirt too.
I know they are both sleeveless but I'll wrap up warm if I choose to wear them during these cold months. They'll be good for summer!





Earrings and Ring-



I bought the green flower earring from Matalan. They were reduced from £5.00 to £2.50. I loved their glittery greeny blue colour and they are sparkly but it's subtle.
The ring was from Dorothy Perkins, it was reduced from £5.00 to £2.50. I just really liked the cute leaf pattern on it that wraps around the finger. It'll go with lots of outfits.
I love sets of studded earrings because you get a variety of differnt earrings. I really all in the set above. This set was reduced from £10.00 to £5.00 from Dorothy Perkins. 


Nail Polishes-



The Barry M nail polish is "Amethyst Glitter". It was £2.99 from Superdrug. I love it, the Barry M glitter nail varnishes always build up well and have a good, glittery finish.
The Rimmel London Metal Rush nail polish has a lovely finishing effect. The one I have is in the shade "Royal  Blue". I bought mine from Boots for £3.99.

I haven't gone into much detail with the nail varnishes because I will eventually review them both and show them in more detail.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and have a very happy new year! xxxx


4 comments:

  1. that dress is a great bargain and so pretty! and i love the horse shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous, I adore the pattern
    Marian :D x
    http://inkdropperr.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete